Thursday, 22 December 2011

Joico K-Pak Deep Penetrating Reconstructor Treatment for Damaged Hair

Another hair product review here!  I've blogged previously about Joico K-Pak Intense Hydrator for dry, damaged hair here but I decided to go a step up and go for the Joico K-Pak Deep Penetrating Reconstructor Treatment for Damaged Hair as my hair is wrecked through having highlights, hardly ever getting it cut and heat styling a few times a week (I am trying to cut down on this, honest!).
First impressions is that packaging looks nice but is a bit boring. The product however, smells just like Calpol, you know the lurid pink medicine you used to take when you were a kid? It took me a sec to work it out but that's definately what it is! The product is white, a looks rich and thick - you don't need a lot of it. It turns much more runny on the hair and straight away you can feel it working, making your hair feel much smoother and less tangled. The instructions say to leave it on for 5 minutes and then rinse which is what I did.

My hair was really easy to brush through after washing, even when it was still quite wet which is really unusual for my somewhat dry, overprocessed hair. I left my hair to dry naturally and it definately wasn't quite as fuzzy the next day - after a bit of straightening my hair was left smooth and sleek without looking dry at the ends as it normally does. My hair tends to unstraighten itself throughout the day but really pleased to see that it didn't with this one.
It is quite rich so I wouldn't recommend using it every time you wash your hair, maybe once a week but I'd definately recommend this product as a nice hair treat, especially if you're a bit cruel to your hair like I am (hello backcombing, straightening and curling!)

I bought this from feelunique.com for £12.75, including delivery.

2 comments:

  1. Hair Extra is exactly as the name says, it is an excellent solution for the hair problem as Hair thinning, fuller hair, Hair loss, Hair loss conceal, Thicker hair. adding more hair to your head naturally and effortlessly, it is a superlative hair loss products. A perfect Solution For Balding .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ways to Increase Hair Growth

    Whiles it is true that on average the rate of hair growth is between half an inch a month. You can take steps to boost this number with some simple tips.

    Tip #1 - You want to make sure you are taking in only clean and healthy foods. The cleaner your organs and system the faster your mane will grow. So take steps to decrease sugar, fat and salt from your diet.

    Tip #2 - Get extra blood to flow to your scalp. Nothing is better than a scalp massage. A good scalp massage will send blood to the scalp which will help make hair grow faster.

    Tip #3 - Use a hair growth product called Mira hair oil if you wish to make hair grow faster. This is a herbal oil that has all the oils and herbs your hair needs to grow even faster.

    Mira Hair Oil has produced significant results on many users who experiences limited hair growth, damaged and dry hair, premature greying, hair loss, dandruff and brittle hair. Visible results are seen in 3-4 weeks of use on the majority of users.

    Mira Hair Oil Review

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...