Monday 12 December 2011

Boots Pharmaceuticals Avert Electronic Cold Sore Machine

Ok, this isn't a sexy or glamourous  - or festive, sorry! - post but if you're unfortunate enough to get coldsores (like I sometimes do - thankfully pretty infrequently, only when I'm really run down about every 18 months or so now) you might be interested to read this.

I spotted it in Boots a while ago and after a bit of research I decided to buy it for the occasional coldsore I get, as I can get through 2 or 3 tubes of Zovirax a time which is about £12-15.  It has really positive reviews on the Boots website with some people saying that they haven't had a coldsore in that particular place again after they'd used this even thought it's normally a regular occurrence for them.  Now, I can't vouch for that but it's definately interesting.

This product uses an invisible, narrow waveband of light to enhance the local immune response to the coldsore virus which is meant to reduce the duration of the attack and speed up healing time. I find it a bit weird that light can treat it as I know sometimes sunlight can cause coldsores too. I can't say I particularly understand the science behind it, but if it works, I don't care!




You're meant to use this when you first feel the tingle of a coldsore and 12 hours after that, but you can use it more frequently without any adverse effects.  You basically hold it over the coldsore, press the button and hold it in position until it beeps after 3 minutes.  I did feel a bit daft holding it on my face, and it's surprisingly restrictive as to what you can do in that time - the 3 minutes you hold it in place for seems like absolutely ages!  I used it at least twice a day even though my coldsore wasn't that bad. It comes with instructions and a battery and is really easy to use actually.

So, did it work?  I think it did, usually it takes about a week for me to get rid of a coldsore when I get one.  This one had died down after 3 days (just in time for the weekend, woohoo!), which I was quite impressed with. I wasn't convinced at first as it was really sore and felt weird not having anything covering it like I normally would but I persevered and I'm glad I did.  I've already recommended it to a couple of my friends who I know suffer with coldsores much more than me and would say if you get them to give it a go.  Especially if you get them regularly, it will work out much more cost effective in the long run.

The Boots Pharmaceutical Avert Electronic Coldsore Machine is available from Boots.com for £35.99

5 comments:

  1. I want to testify of how i got cured from Herpes with the use of herbs. I got diagnosed of Herpes in 2018 I have visited several hospitals but all to no avail, my world was gradually coming to an end but i keep believing there is cure. I saw a post in a health forum from miss cherlyn solie on how she was cured from herpes with the use of Dr ekpen herbs and she also wrote Dr ekpen cure all kind of deadly diseases including Herpes, HIV, ALS, HPV, HSV1&2, MND, Epilepsy, Leukemia, Asthma, Cancer, Diabetes. At first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try and i contacted this herbal Doctor on email she provided on the comment and explain my problem to him and he told me that he is going to prepare a herbal medicine for me which he did and he sent it to me through UPS service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me instructions on how to use it, after taken the medicine as instructed, i went for check up and the result shows negative and i was cured from herpes in a week, I am now free from Herpes. You can contact Dr ekpen on his email: DR.ekpen001@gmail.com or you can call and Whatsapp him on +2348169824538

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
      Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
      Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com
      Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

      Delete
    2. I want to inform the public how i was cured of herpes  Virus by a Doctor
      called Dr ishiaku. i visited different hospital but they gave me list of
      drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat
      the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet
      searching for remedy on Herpes and i saw comment of people talking about how Doctor ishiaku cured them. I Was scared because i never believed in the
      Internet but i was convince to give him a try because i was having no hope
      of been cured of herpes so i decided to contact him on his email, i searched
      his email on net and i saw a lot of people testifying about his goodness.
      when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that
      i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without
      problem, my HERPES result came out negative. You can contact him on his
      Email: ishiakuherbalcure@gmail.com or whatsapp him via +2348180828544
       and get all your problem solved.
      1)Sickness of any kind
      2)Help to CURE Hepatitis B, herpes, HIV/AIDS CANCER and BIPOLAR
      3)Divorce, Breakup problem and To Re-unit
      4)Pregnancy problem
      5)Financial problem and Job promotion
      6)To get a good and rich life partner
      7)To Lose your wrath
      8)to enlargement of penis

      Delete
  2. I want to inform the public how i was cured of herpes  Virus by a Doctor
    called Dr ishiaku. i visited different hospital but they gave me list of
    drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat
    the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet
    searching for remedy on Herpes and i saw comment of people talking about how Doctor ishiaku cured them. I Was scared because i never believed in the
    Internet but i was convince to give him a try because i was having no hope
    of been cured of herpes so i decided to contact him on his email, i searched
    his email on net and i saw a lot of people testifying about his goodness.
    when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that
    i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without
    problem, my HERPES result came out negative. You can contact him on his
    Email: ishiakuherbalcure@gmail.com or whatsapp him via +2348180828544
     and get all your problem solved.
    1)Sickness of any kind
    2)Help to CURE Hepatitis B, herpes, HIV/AIDS CANCER and BIPOLAR
    3)Divorce, Breakup problem and To Re-unit
    4)Pregnancy problem
    5)Financial problem and Job promotion
    6)To get a good and rich life partner
    7)To Lose your wrath
    8)to enlargement of penis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natural herbs have cured so many illness that drugs and injection cant cure. I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. i read people's testimonies online on how they were cured of herpes, HIV, cancer, lutos diabetics etc by Dr. ISHIAKU  herbal medicine, so i decided to contact the doctor, I was diagnosed with herpes for the past 6 month but Dr. ISHIAKU cured me with his herbs and i referred my aunt and her husband to him immediately because they were both suffering from hiv but to God be the glory, they were cured too .I know is hard to believe but am a living testimony. There is no harm trying herbs. He is also a spell caster, he cast spell to restore broken marriages and he cast good luck spells to prosper and excel in life. Contact Dr ISHIAKU on Whatsapp or call him +2348180828544 OR email him ISHIAKUHERBALCURE@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...