Tuesday 18 September 2012

Matching my nails to my phone cover

 
I threw together this quick nail art look after receiving a lot of spare gems with my new phone case from Etsy, which is fast becoming one of my favourite sites to browse and buy, I do find it quite tricky to .  I know the case and the nails won't be for everyone but I really like them, don't think I could function with nails this long though and I don't think the gems, especially the big one, would last more than 5 minutes with me.


I used some long false nails I bought from Ebay and painted them in Models Own Snow White (after applying them).  I then used Elegant Touch Brush On Nail Glue (a nail art saviour) to secure the various little gems that arrived with my phone cover.  I just did an accent on my ring finger but looking back at it I think I maybe should have done something on my thumb too? 


All in all, the actual nail art part of this took me less than 5 minutes and appling the falsies took about the same.    What do you think of it?  Would you wear nails this long?  Do you wear nails this long?  I kind of do like the look of these really long pointed nails but not sure if I'd actually wear them, on Ebay you can get all sorts of pre-coloured ones, I'm quite fancying lilac, red and black but don't know if the last two will look a bit too Halloween/Cruella De Ville.


 

5 comments:

  1. Amazing post idea, I love your nails! They look really hard to do

    Lauren,
    Laurensbeautydepartment.blogspot.com

    cx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such a lovely post.........!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment...........!!!!!!!!!!! Its something great and good.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I like it! It's pretty!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...