Thursday 20 September 2012

Louise Gray for Topshop Cheek Duo in Up in the Air

 
The Louise Gray for Topshop make up intrigues me.  I'm not keen on any of the nail colours, which is unusual for me, but I think the lipsticks and glitter pots look really pretty. I didn't buy any of that though, I bought the cheek duo in Up in the Air.  I don't normally do creamy blushers but this just totally caught my eye!  It's kind of a "I bought this for the packaging but luckily I quite like the product too" thing.


 
It looks kind of bright and a bit scary in the compact but I promise you it's silky texture actually makes it quite subtle and wearable.  It definitely feels more powdery and light than waxy.  In the picture below, you can see the pink but hardly the more orange colour - it is more noticeable when wearing though.
 



 
The wear on this is pretty good and I don't find I have to reapply throughout the day.  Yep, I'm still a fan of Topshop make up!  Louise Gray for Topshop make up is available in store or on the Topshop website.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...