Thursday 12 April 2012

Smashbox Blush Soft Lights Duo in Passion/Shimmer


I blogged about some Smashbox stuff I got a while ago but I've started using this blush regularly and it's gorgeous, especially when I've got a (fake) tan, it gives a gorgeous sheen look that doesn't look glittery or overshiny.  The pink half of the duo is just the right natural colour for me and the shimmer just adds a bit extra.  It looks so pretty on the skin!


As you can see from the pics above, it's been pretty well used and I'll continue to do so throughout spring and summer.

3 comments:

  1. Such pretty colours! I love smashbox products!x


    styleandstarbucks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm i just started going tanning.. maybe i should try it out, thx.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...