Friday 23 March 2012

The WAH Nails Book of Nail Art

I follow WAH Nails on Twitter (I'm @LucyBATB in case you want to follow) and via their website but have never actually got my nails done by them myself as whenever they come to Topshop in Manchester they're always fully booked straight away!  Might have to arrange something next time I'm in London because some of their designs are amazing.

So I'm a little bit interested that there's going to be a WAH Nails Book of Nail Art coming out in April.  It's already available to pre-order from Amazon, and you can actually have a sneaky little peek in the book on there too which has probably made me want it more!  I think I'm going to get this, even if it's more as a coffee table book to keep hanging around looking pretty rather than doing any of the designs.

For more info about WAH Nails, including some of their gorgeous designs, visit their website at http://wah-nails.com/.  Have you ever had your nails WAH'd?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...