Sunday 25 March 2012

More Shimmer Twins lashes available at ASOS....

...I fully admit that I'm ASOS-obsessed, I'm actually writing an essay at the moment about strategy and technical rationality (yawn) and I've used ASOS as my subject matter.  It's made a very dry subject much more interesting and I'm totally impressed by ASOS from a business point of view as well as a consumer point of view now too.

But anyway, I digress, remember a while ago when I blogged about Shimmer Twins lashes, well they've brought out a variety of new designs that are all very pretty:
Hyde 
 Jamie
 Jekyll
Twiggy

I think Jekyll and Hyde are my two favourites from the new lashes but again, I think I'm going to have to file these under "absolutely gorgeous and I could look at them all day but probably not for me to wear" (like the previous designs or the amazing Paperself lashes), they'd look amazing editorially or for a strong make up look though!

For more information check out the Shimmer Twins website.  Shimmer Twins lashes are available from ASOS, Urban Outfitters and a host of independent boutiques.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...