Sunday 15 January 2012

Pssst...I'm selling quite a lot of stuff on Ebay at the moment....

I had a good old New Year sort out at the weekend and came across quite a lot of stuff that I've only worn a few times so decided to have a major Ebay session, some of the things I'm selling is shown below, there's a lot more though:

Carvela Auction Platform Shoes

Topshop Loretta Bow Sandals

 Warehouse Pink Damask Dress

 French Connection Wendy Dress
 French Connection Rockafella Dress

Topshop Star Jumper

So y'know, feel free to have a look - you can check out my Ebay items here  - if you see anything you like don't be shy about bidding :-)

2 comments:

  1. You can't beat a good clear out! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I've rooted out a variety of things that I actually forgot I had!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...