Thursday 26 January 2012

Lush Yuzu and Cocoa Bubbleroon

I struggled to get a picture of this where it looked nice, and I was desperate to use it so I didn't have the patience to get one!  It does look like a yummy macaroon though.  But this has become a bit of a favourite, it's my usual taste...sweet and fruity.  Apparently Yuzu is a kind of Japanese mandarin (I had to research this) and the citrus aspect definately comes through in the smell, though it's made of a blend of citrus oils rather than Yuzu,  as does the sweetness of the coconut oil/shea butter.

I used half of this in the bath and it created loads of bubbles, made the bathroom smell gorgeous and made the water a bit orange.  It left my skin feeling really smooth and looking more moisturised too.  I've not had a bath for ages, and I like them just a bit too hot, so I came away from this feeling the most relaxed I have in weeks!  I will definately be buying this again - it's going into my list of favourite bathbomb/bubble bars along with Flosty Gritter (which I don't think you can get any more), Creamy Candy and Dragon's Egg.  Mmmmm!

4 comments:

  1. I love Lush :) i haven't used this but will have to check it out. Thanks for the wee review! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favourite lush bath product! It's also much cheaper than the bath bombs because you can get two uses out of it. Such a nice product... Must go and stock up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried this. Seems really nice. Definitely wish list.
    http://sunnielcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was loving this review, and then when i saw Lush come into the equation, i fell in love.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...