Thursday 3 March 2011

No 7 Exquisite Curl Mascara


I know you've probably seen this on loads of other blogs, but I've been testing this out thoroughly and I'm really impressed! You might remember how short my lashes actually are from this post here, well this is what my lashes look like with this mascara on:


Much longer, black and actually with some curl to them (my lashes aren't really long enough to curl whatever I do) - I think this would be even more amazing on someone with alright lashes to start with. The brush is really easy to use and I like the packaging too, I'd happily buy this again though I do feel it's maybe a tad expensive at £13 as I don't consider No 7 a proper luxury brand like YSL or Chanel, and I managed to pick up YSL Faux Cils recently for about £15.95.

It's available from Boots and is priced at £13 - Boots are giving away those No 7/Ruby and Millie £5 off vouchers at the moment though, and No7 is offering a free eye pallette AND it's in the 3 for 2 on the Boots website so you can't probably work out a way of getting it cheaper.

2 comments:

  1. I like this mascara too.. Does curl my lashes really well and is quite volumising too.
    Never really liked any of No7 mascaras but this one's a keeper :)
    xx

    beautyandmakeupboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute post!!!
    love your style!!!
    follow u now honey!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...