Thursday 28 March 2013

Chanel POUDRE SIGNÉE DE CHANEL Illuminating Powder

Because I'm saving up at the moment to pay for my holiday,I'm trying to restrain myself from purchasing too much stuff at the minute.  So why do I keep torturing myself by window shopping...especially with this Chanel Poudre Signee de Chanel Illuminating Powder?

The embossing on this is ridiculous and as well as the Chanel logo features camellias and lipsticks.  I actually don't think I would buy this anyway as I probably couldn't bring myself to use it and disturb the pretty (I felt the same way about the MAC Marine Life Highlight Powder from their To the Beach collection a few years ago).  I imagine it would be a fab addition for someone who actually collects make up, and limited edition pieces.  It's actually a really nice looking highlighter too, you can see swatches and some more closeups on Temptalia.

I'm kind of hoping that by posting about it I can get it out of my system.  Available from Debenhams* for £46, as I said this is limited edition so if you're as into it as I am (and can spare the cash) I'd head over there sharpish!  One day I will fill my house with Chanel!

Are you into collecting make up rather than using it?  Do you have this Illuminating Powder?   Can I come round and look at it if you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...