Wednesday 31 March 2010

My favourite Bourjois products


I always repurchase these, they’re my failsafes!

Bourjois Liner Feutre in Black
A liquid liner with felt tip applicator that lasts for ages and goes on very neatly and straight, you can make the line thick or thin easily too, and it’s not too expensive. This is my favourite liquid liner by far.

Bourjois Rouge Hi-Tech
A sheer, water-based lipstain that lasts for quite a while. It gives a wash of colour and doesn’t just come off straight away, it has quite a matte finish so probably not for glossy girls! For the price, the length of time it lasts and the range of colours, I think they’re an amazing buy. I’ve also seen them on another blog used as cheek stain and it looked pretty good when I tried it. I have a pink, a coral and an orange – annoyingly, the names aren’t on them now that they’re not in their packaging, though after a bit of researching I think they’re Cyber Cassis, Rose Pixel and Rouge Futuriste. Orange lips are meant to be in so I’ll be wearing that one!

What's your favourite Bourjois product? What do you think of the brand in general?

7 comments:

  1. Those lipstains look really pretty! I'll have to check them out and compare them to the ones MAC are bringing out in their new collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're such good value in my opinion and not as in your face as lippy but still give a colour, I swear my lips are so pale.

    Make sure your lips are in tip top condition before you use them though as the colour can soak into dry skin x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love their little round pots of blush, i bought the rose d'or one over the weekend and its fab! :)
    i used their double-ended mascara for about a year when i was like 15 aswell ah happy days :)

    will be giving those lip stains a go for sure! :D
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Bourjois! I have a kohl liner, a couple of nail polishes, their liquid liner, a lipgloss and some eyeshadows and I think they are all good value for money :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use the rose pixel lip stain and I love it! I also have the sexy curves mascara and it's brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love it there lip gloss is fab xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Khôl&Contour in the shade Noir Expert. It`s a great pencil eyeliner!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...