Saturday 13 February 2010

Models Own Review Cont'd - Lilac Dream

Ok - first thing's first, I've had a spray tan done. And not a particularly good one, I actually complained in the salon as she's missed places she should have done (the sides of my hands, tips of my fingers) but managed to get tan on places she shouldn't (palms of my hands, soles of my feet...) - and it's speckly?!?!

Anyway, being the devoted blogger that I am, I still thought I'd show you Models Own Lilac Dream - this is my third day of wearing it, so there is a little tipwear and I have 17 glitter topcoat over the top.



See the speckles? Speckliness aside, I really like this polish, it was easy to apply, opaque in 2 coats and dried relatively speedily. Hooray! Plus the colour is just the right lilac for me, not too blue or too pink, I just added the glitter topcoat for an extra shot of girliness. Someone actually commented on how nice my nails were on the bus and asked what I was wearing (despite the fact I looked like an albino oompa-loompa with my newly blonded hair and newly oranged skin!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...