Monday 8 February 2010

Label.M Resurrection Style Dust - Review

I'm always looking for ways to up the volume in my hair and having heard positive things about the Label.M Resurrection Style Dust I thought I'd give it a go.

I bought a 3g pot for around £10 - pretty small amount but I think the likelihood is you wouldn't get through it too quickly as you use it quite sparingly.

I thought that it would be like dry shampoo but it actually comes in a "shaker" type container and you shake the product onto your roots, then rub it in. First surprise - the texture. It feels really strange, almost sticky, like hair gel or old hairspray something when the product is being applied. I really really really didn't like this, I'd go as far as to say it put me off the product a bit! Also, don't apply too much or it's really hard to get it to "blend" into your hair and you might look a bit like you've put talc in your hair (like if you apply too much dry shampoo).

Results-wise, it DOES add volume, but a messy, matte finish sort of volume, so it's not for you if you're wanting hair that looks neat, shiny and perfectly coiffed - which is sadly the look I'm going for really so I don't think I'd purchase this item again, I'll stick to my velcro rollers, backcombing brush and trusty old hairspray!

2 comments:

  1. Think im gonna try this, ive been using 'OSIS dust it' for years and love it but im ready to try something different!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only found out OSIS dust existed after I had bought this - does it have that weird sticky feel to it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...