Friday 9 August 2013

Get up and glow - holiday make up and a few pics of Jamaica!


I miss Jamaica!  We had a really good holiday and did some great stuff (snorkelling, climbing Dunn's River Falls, visting Kingston, eating at one of the best places to get ice cream in the world and going to 9 Mile to see where Bob Marley lived and where he's buried) as well as just sunbathing, eating, drinking, relaxing and having a fantastic time.

I just thought I'd show you what make up I wore most nights to look fresh and glowing on an evening without looking shiny.  Bizarrely this is actually a bit more make up that I would usually wear which doesn't normally happen on holiday, normally I try and wear as little make up as possible.


I started off by applying Rimmel Stay Matte Concealer (1) to cover any blemishes or dark circles, this is a really good product that is so reasonably priced.  I then applied Chanel Vitalumiere foundation (2) to my entire face, which is quite sheer cover but gives a gorgeous dewy glow that I'm not usually that keen on unless it's sunny.  I then added Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder over the top to get rid of any excessive shine. 

I added Too Faced Sweet Hearts Powder Flush Blush (4) to my cheeks to give a glow, followed by a light dusting of Cargo Water Resistant Bronzer (5) across my forehead, down my nose and chin and on the apples of my cheeks.  After this I added Topshop Highlighter (6) to my cheeks to add a final bit of a glow.

As I had my lash extensions done for my holiday I didn't use much eye make up at all and just let my lashes do the talking.  I then tended to wear either MAC Pink Nouveau, Too Faced La Creme in Juicy Melons or Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss in Fame.

I'm still wearing this make up on a day to day basis too and will be doing so until my tan fades, here's me ready for work yesterday, as you can probably see the lashes are off now!

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...