Monday 6 February 2012

Currently in the process of uploading nail pics to Pinterest...

...in my few years of blogging, I've kind of harvested loads of pics of nails that I like (as well as a few I've done myself!) which I'm currently uploading into an album on Pinterest, you can find the album at www.pinterest.com/lucybatb/nails/ (keep checking it as it's a bit of a work in progress, I've got a LOT of pics).

If you use Pinterest, please leave your Pinterest name or link in the comments section so I can check it out. I need to follow some good pinners as at the minute I only follow a handful of people - I feel like I'm missing out a bit!  So if you've got any recommendations of boards to have a look at or follow on there, let me know too.

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...