Monday 7 November 2011

Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blush - Flush


I've been coveting this for such a long time since it was covered in all the magazines and blogs but never got round to putting in an order as I tend to buy a few things at once rather than bits and pieces here and there.

Firstly, the bottle it comes in is absolutely tiny - I was actually a bit surprised by how small it was having never actually seen it in person before, but I suppose that's my fault for not paying attention to how many mls of product were included. You do have to shake this up before use and it is quite runny so it's easy to get too much out of the bottle if you're not careful - it is pretty well pigmented so you only need a tiny bit. The colour is absolutely gorgeous, just the type of pink that I like. it looks really natural and smooth on the skin. I applied this using my finger.

Would I buy this again? To be honest, probably not, I do like it, and the colour, but I think I prefer the finish and application you get with a powder blush and I feel it's a bit overpriced for what it is and the packaging. I also feel like you have to be careful with it as it's a bit runny and quite pigmented so easy to apply too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...