Friday 30 September 2011

OPI Mini Designer Series (exclusive to ASOS)

As soon as I saw this on ASOS, I knew I'd have to have it - an OPI Designer Series mini set, containing:





  • Coronation - a silvery platinum crowned with a diamond dazzle

  • Extravagance - a glittering, glamourous magenta

  • Classic - an elegant shimmer of gold beige

  • Reflection - a rich golden ruby

My two favourites are by far Extravagance and Classic, I want them in full size versions now! The other two I can take or leave, I've seen them both done better in other brands. The swatches I've done are three coats of each.


This cost £13 (though I used a 20% discount code) and is available exclusively from ASOS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...