Saturday 10 September 2011

Entity One Colour Couture Gel Enamel "Not Off The Rack"

Since it was my birthday yesterday (25, eek!), I decided to treat myself a bit to a day of pampering and tried out a new nail place and a different hairdresser to the one I tried last time. I moved house about 6 months ago so I'm kind of trialling various salons in the new area to find one I want to stick with!

I ended up getting gel/polish done on my fingers, a deluxe pedicure with paraffin wax plus I got a half head of highlights at the hair place. Firstly, I really liked the hairdressers, which is unusual for me! The stylist was really nice, not pushy at all (i.e. trying to force me to get my hair cut) but obviously knew her stuff and I was pleased with the colour at the end. She also used Bedhead products (which I always love because they smell so nice, I might have to invest) and a Tangle Teezer on my hair, which I now want - the brush I currently use is awful, I can feel it ripping at my hair!

But onto the nail stuff...I got Entity Colour Couture Gel Enamel on my fingers in "Not Off The Rack", a gorgeous bright coral which is slightly more pink than my camera has picked up below. I'm interested to see how it fares over the 2 weeks it's meant to last and how easy it is to remove, especially compared to Shellac.

I also got a deluxe pedicure and had normal polish on my toes - OPI "Louvre Me Louvre Me Not", a gorgeous deep purple which I now really want. If you haven't had a paraffin wax pedicure before, I'd definately recommend it.

All in all I'm pleased with both new salons and in the words of Arnie - I'll be back!

2 comments:

  1. That colour looks really pretty on your skin! Also, congrats on 500 followers (I'm now your 501st);)! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...