Monday 26 April 2010

Leighton Denny Silver Screen Collection plus some other Leighton Denny polishes (yes, I'm spoilt...)

My mam came down this weekend and brought with her some amazing treats for me, for absolutely no reason. I'm far too spoilt (and lucky) and my mam obviously knows me too well!

Leighton Denny 9 Piece Silver Screen Collection


It includes four polishes (this is the brights collection, it also came in neutrals apparently), a hoof stick, cuticle oil, nail and hand cream, polish remover, base coat, corrector liquid, a brush to do corrections with, a file and some instructions on how to do various things with the polish.

Let's have a closer look at the polishes...


Millionaire is my favourite - it's a gorgeous pinky-lilac shimmer with a gold duochrome. And these polishes LAST. It survived 2 days of moving house on my nails and is still going strong!
And just because, obviously that wasn't more than enough, she also got me three more Leighton Denny polishes. I LOVE these!



Notorious is my favourite out of these three - a really nice turquoise-teal colour that again, lasts really well.
I will get into swatching them hopefully pretty soon - some of these colours really HAVE to be seen on!

6 comments:

  1. They're all GORGEOUS (so gorgeous that it required capitals :D) I love it when Mums do that. Looking forward to some NOTD posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried Leighton Denny before but I've heard it's really good. I like Notorious and Millionaire the most too, but they're all lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, beautiful colours, lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura, the formula on Leighton Denny polishes are lovely, really easy to work with! But saying that, "The Heiress" was really streaky and crap first coat but evened out with a second (but my eagle eyes still spotted some baldy spots!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that lilac, soo nice!!

    http://thebeautifullydamned.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...