Saturday 10 April 2010

Emilio Pucci Vivara Perfume

My usual Dior Addict Shine was about to run out and I needed a new perfume - so when I spotted this in Space NK, I had to have it:It's called Vivara and is by Emilo Pucci.

Now I am OBSESSED with Pucci prints (I've actually gone into House of Fraser just to ogle £200 Pucci scarves I have no budget to buy) so if I'm honest it was all about the packaging for me. I quite like the smell but it is a lot more heavy and "grown up" than I usually wear.

I'm normally a fan of sweet, fruity perfumes (Britney Spears Fantasy, anything by Escada etc) so this mix of amaretto, jasmine and patchiouli is quite different to my usual scent.

However, today when I was in Debenhams I spotted a YSL perfume that I loved the look and smell of (it was very sweet and citrusy, not a million miles away from Dior Addict Shine actually) - I think it was called Elle but when I've googled it, the packaging is nothing like the one I saw in store, it looked like it had paint splashes on it? I saw it in another perfume shop too so I haven't just dreamed it up. I'm confused!

What's your favourite perfume? Or your favourite "type" of perfume?

4 comments:

  1. I love Daisy by Marc Jacobs and Lovely by SJP <333 They smell classic feminine to me. :)

    http://messycarla.blogspot.com xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a Paul Smith and a Marc Jacobs girlie, neither man can do no wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the YSL perfume may have been the limited edition YSL Elle Summer?

    I usually go for sweeter, fruity scents too. I usually wear DKNY Be Delicious (the green one) or Christina Aguilera By Night as that's quite fruity but stronger and more vanilla scented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aha, that's it, thanks for that:

    http://www.fragrantica.com/news/Yves-Saint-Laurent-Elle-Edition-Collector-2010-1302.html

    I want!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...