Sunday 29 September 2013

Origins VitaZing Energy Boosting Moisturiser with Mangosteen Review

I genuinely could have reviewed this years ago as I've been using it for that long!  I first came across it in my Mam's bathroom and since then have sneakily used it every time I've been round to her house ever since.  For some reason I've never got round to actually buying some but I guess my Mam finally got sick of me nicking hers as she bought me a tube for my birthday!

It's a brightening moisturiser with a slight pearliness to it and it really does make you look fresh, bright and awake. I apply it after cleansing my face on a morning and it absorbs really quickly while still keeping my skin feeling hydrated. It isn't heavy or oily at all.  The pearliness/slight pinky undertone to this is really subtle and doesn't look too shimmery or show through your make up. It smells nice and contains SPF too!

For me - now that I finally own a tube - this is a must have product that I think will really boost my skin over the coming winter months. It's ideal if you're looking a little tired/rundown/hungover as it really does give a glow that makes it look like you got enough sleep/vitamins/water. I think the name VitaZing sums it up perfectly!

VitaZing is available from the Origins website, selected Boots stores and John Lewis from £28.  It's not cheap but I do think for me that it's worth it as you only use a tiny bit every morning.

1 comment:

  1. zeg op
    opzeggen
    uitschrijven
    afmelden
    tijdschriften
    kranten
    energie
    electriciteit overstappen
    vlucht wijzigen



    It is very common for us to signing up any newspapers as it is helpful to update our self in every sector including our business and websites. So I subscribed one for a long time and now I am bored by getting their regular updates http://www.cancel.my helped me to get rid of this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...