Wednesday 23 February 2011

Revlon Nail Enamel in 570 Vixen (Adele's nails at the Brit Awards!)


Vixen is a really deep (almost brown) red, very wearable and classic. It's a little bit different to the colours I'd usually wear but I like it nevertheless.

This is only the second Revlon polish I've tried and application was pretty good, I find the brush easy to use, but the formulation was a little bit watery and it was easy to apply too much or for a big blob of it to suddenly run down from the top of the brush. Drying time was fine too as long as you don't apply too much, I forgot to apply topcoat on this and it chipped by the second day but this probably wouldn't be the case if you did use a topcoat. I'd also recommend using a base coat with this as I suspect it would stain...


I had thought it was quite similar to Leighton Denny polish in Monroe - and it is, but Monroe is a little bit pinker. I doubt the untrained eye could tell the difference anyway!


Apparently, this was what Adele was wearing at the Brit Awards, applied by Mike Pocock - I love her makeup and the way she does her hair, it's all very classic and she knows what suits her - and is Revlon's best-selling nail colour.

2 comments:

  1. I love Adele, you just can't fault her. Also, that nail polish is a lovely colour, it looks like it would be easier to wear than bright red and also more classy! xo.
    gh0stparties.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes and tastefully all otlichno. so keep...

    ultram 50 mg
    buy tramadol overnight

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...