- Rimmel Colour Rush Mono Eyeshadow - 214 Matte Black
- MAC Pigment - Family Crest
- MAC Smolder Eye Kohl - Black
- No7 Exquisite Curl Mascara
- Rimmel Flash Eyeliner in Black
The MAC pigment looks a lot more impressive in the flesh, it gives a subtle gold shimmer (I applied it wet over the Rimmel shadow for a bit of depth). But my god it's messy! I also know zilch when it comes to contouring or blending shadow and which brushes to use for what, I'd like to learn but I wear eyeshadow so infrequently it's not really that high on my priorities. I do get major envy when I see really well-done eye make up though!
1. The lash glue is in a tear open cardboard packet that can't be resealed, so if I want to take glue out with me in case one frees itself during the night I have to take a different glue with me. I'd rather the lashes were cheaper and I knew i had to use my Duo from the off.
2. The fact they're made from 100% human hair. Now, I'm not especially squeamish - I mean, I wore woven extensions for years and still dabble with clip ins from time to time, but I really do have to ask the question whose hair is this and whereabouts the hair is from? At least with extensions you know it's head hair :-)
But despite that moan - I'll definately be buying these lashes again and I'd actually like to try some of the other Ardell lash styles as they look really good.