Sunday 26 September 2010

At the risk of this seeming like a nail only blog...Nails Inc Haul!


Nails Inc isn't a brand I see a lot of on blogs - I'm not sure why? I quite like them, their colour range is excellent and I find the polishes pretty good to use.

I just thought I'd share with you this lovely little set, containing 5 full size and 5 mini Nails Inc polishes, that I got for my birthday.

Full Size Polishes

Lancaster Gate
Hot pink, slightly sheer polish with a light blue duochrome
Berkeley Street
Bright green - not a colour I'd wear myself, it looks weird on me, I don't like it!
Leicester Square
Dark purple with slight metallic-ness to it.
Montagu Square
Lovely muted coral colour
Englands Lane
Very pretty light lilac

Mini polishes


Emporers Gate
Dark metallic grey/pewter - almost black
Romilly Street
Pretty standard bright red
Rosebery Avenue
Muted pink (reminds me of Eyeko's Tea Rose)
Thayer Street
Grey!
Swan Walk
You can't tell from this but this is a sheer pink jelly with tiny blue glitter in, very cute!

What do you think about Nails Inc products? My only criticism of them is that maybe they're a little overpriced - at around £10 for a full size, you could buy a couple of decent polishes for that price or an OPI (which I love). As I said earlier, as a general rule the polishes are lovely!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, I've heard people don't seem to have great experiences with getting their nails done there :-( And it seems quite expensive too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, £38 for a 20min file and shape! It was such a waste of £££!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got that for my birthday too! snap! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...