Friday 25 October 2013

John Frieda Full Repair Shampoo and Conditioner Review


I was getting a bit bored with the shampoo and conditioner that I was using so I was sent these to review at the right time.

These smell lovely, lather really well (so you don't need to use loads) and feel really creamy on the hair.  After using them my hair was really smooth, full and shiny - if you like big, groomed hair then this is probably the shampoo for you.  I hate to say but I didn't have massively high expectations for these but I was definitely pleasantly surprised.  My only criticism was that I didn't really feel like the conditioner smoothed my hair that much at the ends, but that might be because I desperately need it cut and actually it's probably part of making your hair big and full.

The other thing I found is that these products aren't heavy and don't make my hair go greasy quickly at the roots which can sometimes be the case when I try new shampoos.  I've actually managed to leave my hair an extra day without washing it (not out of choice, I just got up late yesterday!) which I couldn't usually do, I needed a tiny spritz of dry shampoo and I was good to go.  I wouldn't normally dare do this, especially not without tying my hair up.  I left it down which was a nice change.

I would definitely buy these again in future, they seem to work well for my dry, damaged hair and are at a price that won't break the bank.  These are currently on offer (2 for £8) on Boots.com* so if you want to give them a go now might be the time!

John Frieda are also giving away hundreds of prizes on their Facebook page, like their page to find out more!

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...