Thursday 13 June 2013

Melvita Brightening Exfoliation Mask and UV Shield Suncreen SPF 15

 
Ok, I'm going to start by saying that the packaging on these don't do these products justice at all!  I think it looks a bit naff and cheap, which they're definitely not - these wouldn't jump out at me if I was trying to choose a new product in a shop.  But stick with me, it gets much better once they're open, honest. 

I absolutely love the Brightening Exfoliation mask.  It's really creamy and you apply a fairly thick layer to your skin then leave it for 5-10 minutes, after which time you rub it in so the exfolating particles get to work and slough off any dry or dead skin then rinse with warm water.  It isn't too rough or scrubby at all and feels really nourishing.  Because it's a cream and an exfoliator my skin doesn't feel dry or tight after using it, it feels really clean and fresh too.  I would 100% recommend giving this a go, it's a really lovely product that I think would work well for any skin type but is probably more aimed at dryer skins, I think that dry skin would benefit from this the most.  My only moan is that it smells slightly floral, which again I'm not mad on, but it isn't too overpowering.

I finally got to use the sunscreen last weekend as the weather was actually nice, woo-hoo!  It's pretty nice and I didn't get burned so it did the trick.  I tend not to use sunscreen every day as my moisturiser and foundation both contain SPF, but I'll definitely be taking this on holiday to use in July.

I reviewed Melvita's gradual tanner recently too and that impressed me, I'm definitely going to explore the range a bit further as so far everything I've used has been great.  It's so weird to stumble across a brand that I've vaguely heard of before but never tried that turns out to be great.  These products were sent to me to review but I would definitely buy them in future, probably most likely the tanner and the mask.
 
Melvita is available from feelunique.com, the mask is £27 and the sunscreen starts at £19 - would definitely suggest giving the brand a go.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like the perfect product for a friend of mine :)

    I will definitely show her your post so we can check it out :D

    Thanks for sharing this :)



    I have 2 new posts and would love to know your opinion :)

    Have a great day :D

    XXX

    La Mode Event

    La Kaiser Jewelry Favorites


    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds perfect!

    International Giveaway:
    1 Colorburst Lip Butter by Revlon + 1 Rexaline Hydra-Dose Facial Moisturizer + Brilliant Glossing Cream by Fekkai
    http://diariodeumabeautyjunkie.blogspot.pt/2013/06/passatempo-filmart.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...