Sunday 23 December 2012

Christmas Nails #2

Just a quick post with some more Christmas nails - look how short they are! I painted my nails in the car on the way out for a festive beverage (don't worry I wasn't driving!)

The glitter is Essie Beyond Cosy, a really pretty champagne glitter that's somewhere in between silver and gold. Easy to apply, dries quickly and two coats required. The glitter is dense and fine so coverage is good but it's a nightmare to remove.

The red foil is some Christmas Minx I had hanging around from a couple of years ago. It's metallic red with silver snowflakes. It's a shame my nails aren't a bit longer as you'd see more of the design!

I've got one more set of nails planned so keep an eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...