Monday 14 May 2012

MAC Mouth Monday - Speak Louder


I wanted this one for a while but haven't been able to pick it up in store and it was actually sold out on the MAC website for a bit.  It's a mid pink that leans towards red which (on me at least) is pretty neutral and easily wearable throughout the day. It's a cremesheen finish which probably accounts for a bit of its neutrality.

All in all I'm happy I bought this as it's quite a wearable everyday shade (and I hate being lipstick free!) though it's not that longlasting or unique.  Unlike some other MAC counterparts, this is a colour that I think you could replicate quite easily in a cheaper brand.

 
So that's in from MAC Mouth Mondays for the time being - I'm sure I'll be purchasing some new MAC lipsticks in the not too distant future.  What's your MAC lipstick favourite or are there any you would like to see swatched/reviewed?

4 comments:

  1. The theme of your blog is very beautiful and the article is written very well, I will continue to focus on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always eye up this in store but haven't purchased it. It's gorgeous on you though!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...