Left to Right
- Philosophy Melon Daiquiri - this smells really nice and is a shower gel/shampoo/bath bubble I've loved for a long time. I love Philosophy!
- Luciously Light Miracle Moist Conditioner - I quite like this, it was on offer in Tesco and it means I don't need to wash my hair every day. My boyfriends mam tried this as well and she really likes it as she has fine hair that she doesn't want weighed down. It smells lovely too!
- Lush Snow Fairy - a lovely sweet treat that I'm trying to make last as long as possible!
- Aussie Take The Heat 3 Minute Miracle - one of my beauty staples
- Aussie Take The Heat Shampoo - I don't think I'll buy this one again as I find it lathers weirdly and sometimes I have to shampoo twice to feel like I've done all of my hair. But it does smell nice.
Top to bottom, left to right:
- Opsys Contact Lenses - because I'm borderline blind!
- Clinique Superdefense Moisturiser - one of my favourite night moisturisers, it's quite rich, smells fresh and moisturises well
- Montagne Jeunesse - face masks and bits and pieces for a little pick me up when I'm in the bath
- Colgate Plax - minty fresh!
- YSL Elle Limited Edition 2010 - love this perfume, I've actualy bought a back up bottle because I love it so much
- Sanctuary Warming Scrub - lovely warming face scrub
- Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Masque - I wasn't as impressed with this as I thought I would be, after previously being seriously impressed with Dermalogica products
- Cotton buds
- No7 Eye Make Up Remover - favourite ever, quite oily if that's not your kind of thing though
- Mitchum Deodorant - for 48 hour freshness! :-)
- Sanctuary Youth Boosting Facial Oil - I tend to use this when my skin feels really dry or if I'm having a lazy day where I don't wear make up
- Perspirex deodorant - this is really good if you've got an event or if you want to significantly reduce sweating, it can sting quite a bit though so you have to use it properly
Let me know if you'd like to hear anything more about any of these products!