Saturday 28 May 2011

Since it's nearly payday...

...I've updated my wishlist, whether or not I actually buy any of this stuff is debatable but it's nice to do a bit of window shopping I suppose!


  • Minx Oil Slick

  • Lush Lemony Flutter

  • Lanolips

  • Benefit Bella Bamba

  • Daniel Sandler Watercolour

  • Leighton Denny Polish - Supermodel

  • Clinique Chubby Stick - Watermelon

  • Philosophy The Great Mystery

  • Revlon Just Bitten Stain

  • Max Factor Mini Polish - Diva Violet

  • NARS Limited Edition Velvet Matte Lip Pencil - Bolero

  • NARS Limited Edition Eyeshadow Duo - Dogon

  • OPI Nail Apps - Hearts

  • 38mm+ hair curlers

  • OPI/Katy Perry Nail Polish - Teenage Dream

  • Estee Lauder Doublewear Concealer

  • Lumos High Speed Topcoat

Is there anything here you highly recommend/that I should get first or anything that I really shouldn't bother with? If anyone could recommend a large barrel curling tong too that would be fab!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...