I decided to do a quick run through of what I agree with, disagree with and want to try on the list. I had originally planned to copy the list out but decided on giving my opinions instead.
Products I agree with:
- Best facial exfoliator - Dermalogica Daily Microfiliant - exfoliating particles in this are so fine, you can use it every day without damaging your skin...plus it actually works!
- Best long-lasting lip colour -Max Factor Lipfinity - I'm something of a long lasting lip connoisseur and this is by far the best I've use
- Best self tan for the body - St Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse - the mousse formula is really easy to apply and gives a nice coloured tan (I also like the Fake Bake spray too)
- Best base coat - CND Stickey - I've blogged about this before!
Products I disagree with:
- Best moisturiser for normal to oily skin - Creme De La Mer -I hate this moisturiser, it looks and smells cheap, contains lots of thickening agents, doesn't do anything for your skin that Nivea or similar wouldn't and I've recently been told that it allegedly costs £6 to make (don't know how true that is though!)
- Best moisturiser with self tan - Johnson's Holiday Skin Body Lotion - PAH! The best is Loreal Nutrisummer in my opinion
- Best mask for congested skin - Eve Lom Rescue Mask - sadly with a £46.98 price tag, trying is unlikely!
- Best spot treatment - Dermalogica Overnight Clearing Gel
- Best wash-off cleanser - Shu Uemura Cleansing Oils
- Best compact foundation - Chanel Teint Innocence Compact
- Best stick foundation - Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick
- Best top coat - Seche Vite
Best get saving up really!