- Leighton Denny Polish in Stunning - one of my beauty staples, in my opinion it's the perfect formulation and the perfect everyday pink
- Nutrisummer Face and Nutrisummer Mist - Nutrisummer is my favourite gradual tan so when I found out they did a mist and face tan I had to try (especially since I tend to breakout if I use body tan on my face...a beauty no-no there y'all)
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation - my DiorSkin Nude ran out so since I've heard such great things about it I thought I'd give it a go (apparently it's the beauty industrys best selling foundation)
- 17 Glitter Topcoat - I'm a magpie, what can I say? If it sparkles, I'll take it.
- Random fabric trimmings and cheap brushes from Bodycare - for some Valentines themed nail art I'm planning...keep your eyes peeled!
As soon as I've tried them, I'll do some reviews. I also managed to resist a Nails Inc set of 4 full sized polishes (nice colours too) for £10 in Debenhams, which I think shows EXTREME self control on my part.
In non-beauty news, I also bought milk, sushi, a smoothie, 2 pairs of work shoes and my ASOS order arrived (some of it isn't great, some of it is).