Monday 7 December 2015

Kérastase Resistance Ciment Thermique Resurfacing Reinforcing Milk


I'm completely fed up of my hair at the minute. It's still recovering from the hair disaster I had about 18 months ago where my hair snapped off around the top from overprocessing so I still have some layers in there (put in to disguise the snappage) which I just want to grow out, it feels a bit mumsy and old fashioned - I want a nice, blunt, one length bob. I had loads cut off the length overall a couple of months ago which felt great, it was a bit wispy and sad at the ends.

The colour is annoying me too! After having to go from white/grey to having loads of root then brown ombre with blonde at the ends, I went back to a more natural blonde for my wedding but I'm still not really happy with the colour. At the minute I'm trying to force myself to just let my roots grow and finally get my hair back to my natural colour without needing to dye or highlight. I'll probably grow the roots out completely to my real colour and then be like "hmm, time to dye it."

As well as going for the chop and stopping using heated styling tools (I probably heat style once every 6 weeks if that - since it's been cut it needs way less styling to look good), I'm also working to find the right products for hair to keep it nourished and healthy. I'm using Ojon shampoo and conditioner, I've been taking hair supplements and I'm also using Kerastase Resistance Ciment Thermique Resurfacing Reinforcing milk when I blowdry after my hairdresser recommended it.

It's really good and helps protect my hair. If I blow dry it holds the shape much better. It smells great too (quite citrusy), feels really light in your hair and you only need a tiny amount so it's definitely going to last for ages. It's reactivated by heat so if you do use heat on it again it holds it in place, it also supposedly makes blow drying quicker but I haven't noticed that to be honest. I would definitely recommend this though, I've been using it for a few months now and I do feel it's made a difference to my hair.

As a kid I had ridiculously thick, shiny hair but after dyeing, bleaching, straightening/curling for about 20 years it's just a bit rubbish and I want to get it back to it's natural state.


2 comments:

  1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
    Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
    Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com
    Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make your wedding invitation video with the best wedding invitation video maker in the world! Wedding Invitation Video
    WeddingInvitationVideo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...