Monday 21 December 2015

Feeling festive? Take UKTV's Christmas quiz!


I’ve got a bit of festive fun for you on the blog today - a fab Christmas quiz from UKTV!  

Do you know your Delboy from your documentaries? Your reality from your River Cottage? Then this is probably the quiz for you this Christmas!

There are three different levels to challenge you and have to admit I found hard really, really hard despite the fact that Christmas is usually the time of year when I watch the most TV so I went for easy on most of them which means I scored less points (oops). To find out more about the quiz or to give it a go click here.

I could actually see this being a great challenge for the family on Christmas day (disclaimer: I am not responsible for any family arguments/rivalries that emerge as a result of this quiz).

You can take the quiz here – let me know your score!

3 comments:

  1. Order fresh flowers online with same day delivery or visit local FTD florists. Shop for flowers, sweets, gifts and gift baskets by occasion & season ProFlowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting thoughts, I really enjoyed your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Free Online Invitation And Save The Date Video Maker Cum
    Indian Wedding invitation video maker online free
    Wedding Invitation Videos | Best Save the Date Videos
    Wedding Invitation Video Maker Online
    Wedding Invitation Video Maker | E Invites
    Free Indian Invitation Cards & Video Maker | Online Invitations
    Wedding Invitation Video Maker Online

    Wedding Invitation Video
    WeddingInvitationVideo
    Wedding Invitations Templates & Designs
    Free Wedding invitation in no time
    Online Indian WhatsApp Wedding Video Invitations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...