Wednesday 20 August 2014

Envy Big Hair Root Volumiser


I was sent this to review recently and have to say it's become an essential of mine on nights out where I want massive hair!  I spray it onto my roots when my hair is damp then blow dry with a large round brush to really create lift and volume through my hair.

The good thing about it is that it stays in place too, the lift doesn't just drop out really quickly like some other volumising products I've used.  I have to say it does feel like you've got product in your hair and you'll need to brush it out at the end of the night/the next day but I definitely didn't think my hair felt overloaded or horrible.

It's just a normal spray bottle so is really easy to use - and it smells like grapefruit which I personally really like, hate chemical-smelling hair products.  The packaging is nice and sleek too which is always a bonus on the old dressing table.

Envy Big Hair Root Volumiser is available here for £14.95, I think it's well worth it for the price and I'd totally buy it in future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...