Wednesday 29 August 2012

A rival to Batiste? Inecto Pure Coconut Dry Shampoo




I randomly discovered a Savers near work!  In case you don't know Savers is like a dicount beauty place where they sell a lot of well known beauty brands a bit cheaper. I was merrily stocking up on Batiste when I picked up Inecto too as given that it's coconut I thought I'd like the smell. I didn't really have high hopes for this but thought it might be alright to try.

As a dry shampoo it isn't as white or heavy as Batiste, which is a plus and a minus as it means no white roots (which can sometimes be the case with Batiste especially if there's flash photography), white shoulders or discoloured hair but it also means that I don't think its grease reduction is quite as powerful so if your roots are really greasy it might not do the trick for you, by all means give it a try. It smells quite nice, a bit like coconut but quite like Ojon products if you've ever smelled them? Its not overpoweringly scented, I'd say less so than Batiste.

Where this stuff comes into its own though is adding volume and oomph to your hair.  It's a secret super volumiser! The first time I used this I hadn't had time to wash my hair before work so I used this and tied my hair in a low ponytail. When I took my hair down at the end of the day I was like WOW! My hair looked amazing, like I'd had a blow dry, totally unexpectedly as normally my hairs just a mess if I've had it up.  And not at all dusty or matted looking.

I've done a bit of research on this product since I bought it and apparently Alex Gerrard (who I secretly love along with Abbey Clancy/Crouch) recommended this in her OK column earlier in the year. Bet she didn't pop into Savers to get hers though!

Pretty sure I'll be buying this again and it might even take over from Batiste as my dry shampoo of choice. Also pretty sure I'll be hitting Savers on a regular basis! 

1 comment:

  1. Love the packaging, I've never heard of the place though, but I will check it out if you get cheaper brands

    Lauren,
    Laurensbeautydepartment.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...