Monday 31 October 2011

Vaseline Lip Therapy Ltd Edition - Creme Brulee (exclusive to Selfridges)

Creme Brulee is one of my favourite desserts, and one I love the smell of so I'm really excited to show you this... ...Creme Brulee flavour Vaseline Lip Therapy, absolutely perfect for winter. It does smell vanilla-y and sweet, but not overpoweringly so, which I'm sure some people will prefer. I'm so obsessed with sugary sweet scents though, if anything I'd like it to be even stronger! The reason I don't really use original Vaseline is the taste/smell (or lack of) so this will definately be a lipbalm of choice for me over winter.

They're also doing a pout competition at Selfridges linked in with the Vaseline Creme Brulee - head down to the photo booth in Selfridges' beauty hall and show off your pout, there are prizes to be won!


Available exclusively from Selfridges for £2.99 now (you can buy it in store from the Oxford Street or Manchester Exchange Square branches)

6 comments:

  1. Argh - totally raging that I won't be in London for a while and really can't justify a trip purely for a £2.99 pot of vaseline! :( I love creme brulee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could always order it online (along with some other stuff to justify the postage costs - probably cheaper than transport into London!) or ask someone nicely to pick you one up and post it to you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this in Superdrug in Westfield White City! :S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you sure it was in Superdrug - it wasn't the cocoa butter one was it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...