Friday 28 October 2011

Paul & Joe Manhattan Collection Nail Enamel - Downtown

Paul & Joe packaging is so pretty - I love the way everything looks vintage (especially the foundation). I originally wanted all three colours in this collection but I found the red (Big Apple) and the blue (City Never Sleeps) kind of boring, and not half as nice on the nail as they looked in the bottle.

Downtown is a frosted pink with really subtle silver glitter through it - it's not a new colour, or particularly innovative - but I quite like it for everyday wear as it lasts pretty well on the nail and isn't too much for work.


On another note, the Paul & Joe Ornamental collection looks very interesting indeed....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...