Wednesday 8 January 2014

2014 seems to have given me expensive taste...

For some reason, everything I'm really coveting at the moment is around the £200+ mark...which isn't really going to happen so I'm hoping that by blogging about them it'll get that stuff out of my system!


Topshop Boxy Leather Biker Jacket in Blue - I've coveted a blue leather jacket for such a long time and I don't really know why!  I love the colour, style and leather quality on this one...I want it bad but I'm going to wait and see if it gets reduced like the red version.  There's also a pretty gorgeous pink version too that I like nearly as much!  Both are £185.

Cutler & Gross Sunglasses in 0740 - how amazing are these!  After spotting them on a certain Cheryl Cole I totally fell in love with them.  I've sourced what I hope is a good alternative from Ebay for about £5 but I doubt they'll be a patch on the real thing.  Aviators are my favourite sunglasses style, I love mirrored ones and the rainbow effect is just too much!  These are in Dark Turtle and cost £310.

Whistles Spray Print Dress - I think this dress is just the right mix of classic and interesting.  I really want it!  This one's £195.

So there you have it...the best part of £700 mentally dropped on three items.  Just think of all the stuff I could buy from ASOS or River Island with that £700!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...