Sunday 29 December 2013

NOTD - Bourjois So Lacque! in Orange Creation


You might have noticed I've had a bit of a break in December!  Things just got really busy with work and Christmas so I gave myself a bit of time off.  Hope you had a great Christmas and Mr Claus was good to you.

Anyway, I got a very random hankering for glossy, bright orange nails so I treated myself to a Bourjois nail varnish.  I don't really buy much from Bourjois, not sure why, it just never appeals to me that much.  So here we have it:


I also used Orly Bonder as a basecoat which I got as part of my Boots Advent Calendar and I really liked it! I topped this with Seche Vite too for a bit of extra shine.

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I absolutely love that colour. Will definitely brighten up the winter blues! I've just started blogging, feel free to check out my blog - www.nishapetal.blogspot.co.uk xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starr Live Events is a sole proprietorship business, basically, a freelance service offering Professional Photography, Teleprompter services, Live Streaming, and Video production for a variety of applications. It all began in Texas and eventually moved to Los Angeles, Ca. on three different occasions. Concert Teleprompter rental Los Angeles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...