They come in five different flavours:
- Wheatgerm & Shea Butter (Weather Screen)
- Aloe Vera & Spearmint (Healing Balm)
- Shea Butter & Mango (Sore Lips)
- Pressed Cherry & Cocoa (Chocolate Balm)
- Cranberry & Aloe Vera (Cracked Lips)
The first three I've listed are my favourite ones, they taste and smell so yummy! These lip balms feel nice and moisturising, the moisturised feeling lasts a couple of hours and isn't sticky or gooey. They aren't really pigmented at all, though the Chocolate Balm is brown and gives a very slight tint/wash of brown when applied.
It's in a standard twist lip balm stick container and the packaging is ok too (less boring looking tham stuff like Carmex/Chapstick etc). I've taken to carrying this around in my bag for when a dry-lip emergency occurrs (the only difficulty is deciding which one to sling in my bag!).
These lipbalms are available for www.montagnejuenesse.com priced at £2.99 each