Tuesday 31 August 2010

Montagne Jeunesse Natural Beeswax Lipbalms

As I've said before, I love Montagne Jeunesse face masks, so when I was offered the chance to try their new lip balms, I jumped at it!

They come in five different flavours:


  • Wheatgerm & Shea Butter (Weather Screen)
  • Aloe Vera & Spearmint (Healing Balm)
  • Shea Butter & Mango (Sore Lips)
  • Pressed Cherry & Cocoa (Chocolate Balm)
  • Cranberry & Aloe Vera (Cracked Lips)

The first three I've listed are my favourite ones, they taste and smell so yummy! These lip balms feel nice and moisturising, the moisturised feeling lasts a couple of hours and isn't sticky or gooey. They aren't really pigmented at all, though the Chocolate Balm is brown and gives a very slight tint/wash of brown when applied.

It's in a standard twist lip balm stick container and the packaging is ok too (less boring looking tham stuff like Carmex/Chapstick etc). I've taken to carrying this around in my bag for when a dry-lip emergency occurrs (the only difficulty is deciding which one to sling in my bag!).

These lipbalms are available for www.montagnejuenesse.com priced at £2.99 each

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I think I want them all!! They look so yummy! I guess my favourite would be the Pressed Cherry & Cocoa.
    I am a new follower, and I would love to continue reading from you :)
    XOXO
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...