Anyhow, onto the important stuff, I did get to buy some Mac, Sephora and Sally Hansen stuff whilst I was over there and frequented many a Walgreens and CVS too! I didn’t buy a ridiculous amount but over in Florida there are some really good outlet malls as well as a pretty big normal mall. This is what I bought:
· Crest 3D White Toothpaste – I saw some ads for this whilst I was away and got sucked in!
· Sephora Lip Gloss in Pin-Up Pink – this tastes/smells even more vanilla-y than the Mac glosses and looks really pretty on
· Mac Lashes (7) and Cremesheen Gloss in Crème Anglaise – both of these were from The Cosmetics Company Store
· Sephora by OPI Nail Polish in Charge It!
· Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color in Strobe Light – this is ridiculously pink and glittery, I’ll swatch it as soon as my nails are looking a bit less short
I bought a couple of bras from Victoria Secret too and ummed and aahed at some other stuff before walking away quickly!
I also spotted this at a Ripley’s Believe It Or Not! we went to and thought I’d share, it’s beauty-related and pretty impressive – the pic below is painted entirely in nail polish:
Puts my nail art to shame!