- Start with tangle free hair
- Decide where you want your braid to be - down your back/to the side and position hair there (it might help if you put your hair into a ponytail at this point using those clear elastics, you can always remove/cut them at the end if you want them out)
- Divide ponytail into two equal sections
- Pull a thin strand of hair from the outside left section and add it to the inside part of the right section. Pull it as tightly as you can.
- Repeat this until braid is finished Secure with a small band (a clear elastic again should do the trick.
If in doubt, Youtube has plenty of videos that will give you a step by step.