As you might have guessed from some of my previous posts, dental care and a smile that looks good are really important to me so I thought I'd round up some of my top teeth tips (try saying that quickly three times) for a winning smile!
- An electric toothbrush - I can't emphasise how much better my teeth look and how much cleaner my mouth feels after I use an electric toothbrush rather than a normal one twice a day
- Flossing and mouthwash - keeps my mouth feeling fresh and my teeth staying healthy, I use floss harps which are much easier to use than normal floss
- Regular visits to the dentist - sounds basic but it amazes me the amount of people who don't go to their dentist unless there's a problem with their teeth, it's about maintenance, people!
- Don't mess around with home treatments too much - your dentist knows teeth, how to get the best results and how to treat you safely. I never find home treatments anywhere near as effective as those at a dentist and I seriously value their advice. If you're wanting your teeth whitened, cosmetic dentistry or even just advice you're best of with a reputable dentist such as Ollie and Darsh in Liverpool where they have offers like whitening Wednesdays where teeth whitening is half price
- Your diet - again, might be an obvious one, but too much sweet stuff (and sometimes you'd be surprised just how much sugar is in certain drinks for example). I always drink fruit juice etc with a straw! Bear in mind things like coffee, tea and red wine won't do your smile any favours either
I'm by no means 100% happy with my teeth, there's plenty of room for improvement there, but they're healthy and I'm relatively happy with how they look. I'm considering trying invisible braces in the near future to really get my smile perfect. I really believe great teeth make such a difference to how you look and feel so I think that anything spent on them is well worth it!
* Sponsored post