Tuesday 12 May 2015

New NYK1 Secret Nailac Gel System Polish - Tango


You might have seen my review of the NYK1 Secrets Gel System last year, since then I've done my gel nails at home on an almost weekly basis and bought quite a few new colours - thought I'd show you the latest!  The colour I bought is called Tango and is perfect for summer (can't wait to get this on my toes but I've got a red glitter on them at the moment and I want to get my wear out of it!).



I'm still so impressed by the lasting power of these polishes and how easy they are to use.  I've got application down to about 30 minutes now so factoring in drying time for normal nail polish it's not dissimilar.  I've actually stopped wearing traditional polish now as it annoys me putting all that time and effort in just for it to chip within days - ain't nobody got time for that!

I also bought a colour called Nude which, as you may have guessed, is a plain nude colour.  I've had that one on already but I think it'll look better when my nails are a bit longer so I'll grab some pics of that one next time.  It's basically a good, everyday colour that doesn't make my hands look washed out or red.  You could even paint over the nude colour easily if you wanted to wear a colour for a night out or event (or outfit).


I don't plan on getting gel nails done in a salon again, might book in for a nice summer pedicure at some point but just get normal polish.  I actually feel like having gel polish on my nails stops them snapping and keeps them stronger  - normally my nails are quite prone to this so it's nice to have a bit of extra protection and get them growing nice and long!

There are loads more colours that I want so watch this space as I'm sure I'll be picking up more - check out their range of colours and finishes here.

For more info about the range visit the website at www.nyk1.com

7 comments:

  1. The nailpolish really seem to be impressive and as you have shared your personal experience that it really lasts longer without chipping. I look forward to buying it soon but can you mention its price as well? If you are looking for younger facial appearance then you can approach Botox London treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get the best Investment Schemes and Mutual Find Advise by professional and well experienced mutual fund advisor.
    Mutual Fund Distributor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Blog, keep it up for more information like this. Visit our page for lifestyle magazine.
    Lifestyle Magazine India

    ReplyDelete
  4. One the best information, I have found in this blog. Visit Kalakutir of the best services for the Commercial Vehicle Wrap, Vinyl Signage Printing and School Bus Painting.
    School Bus Painting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Akruti Clinic for Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery in Hyderabad, India

    Keywords :
    liposuction surgery cost in hyderabad
    liposuction surgeon in hyderabad
    best plastic surgeon in hyderabad
    best cosmetic surgeon in hyderabad
    plastic surgery hospital in hyderabad


    Short Description:-
    Akruti, the most sophisticated cosmetic and plastic surgery facility in Hyderabad.This medical facility is set up with the goal to provide immaculate solutions for the cosmetic needs, while assuring warm care to support the client on the path to recovery. The poor structured body parts can hamper your elegance, and cosmetic surgery offers you with a second chance, to resurrect the shapes of these body parts, and turn them beautiful.

    Long Description: Vaser Liposuction in Hyderabad

    Have you ever wanted to change your body shape and make it appealing? If yes, then VASER liposuction is the perfect fit for you. Touted as the best liposuction on offer, VASER surely lives up to its name.

    VASER is a body sculptor which removes fat from the absurd looking areas and provides smooth contours in these places. Ultrasound waves are used for this purpose and they remove the fat cells precisely. Due to this accuracy, the adjacent normal cells are left untouched, preventing any unnecessary damage.
    Vaser Liposuction Procedure Type: Surgical Benefits of VASER Liposuction

    You get to enjoy a lot of benefits with VASER than any other liposuction. The fat removal is so accurate such that there is no unnecessary blood loss and pain during the surgery. The less invasive nature of this fat removal is instrumental in keeping the nearby cells safe. In fact, you can be back to the work in less than 4 days.

    This is the website link 🔗 : https://akruti.co.in/



    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...