Sunday 17 November 2013

Winter Pointy NOTD


There have been loads of winter nails popping up on Pinterest (you can find my Nails board here) which inspired me to do my own version.

I used my trusty Ebay false nails (review here) and then painted my nails with these polishes in the order pictured:


L-R: Models Own Snow White, Models Own Snowflakes, Darling Diva Polish Snowball (from Etsy), Seche Vite

I'm really pleased with how these turned out.  I think they look really wintery, eyecatching (but not quite too OTT) and actually even better than I thought.  I was actually going to stick some diamantes on to the half moons of my ring fingers (like this) but I liked them too much with just polish so decided not to in the end.


2 comments:

  1. Wow, I am loving these snowflake inspired nails, they are screaming Christmas! I really like the pointed nail trend and have never thought of using false ones to create them - unfortunately I do not think they would be suitable for my work although I will be keeping this in mind for a long weekend/week off.

    Barbie Sparkles | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this special effect for christmas time!! Lovely nails! xx

    www.Jessiejill.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...