Monday 29 November 2010

Joico K-Pak Intense Hydrator for dry, damaged hair - Pink Ribbon Edition


I've heard good things about this so thought I'd try it. As you can see, I bought the 250ml Pink Ribbon Edition.

When I first opened it, I noticed the smell - it's nice, a clean, slightly fruity scent. The product is white so shouldn't interfere with hair colour, it also feels quite thick and luxurious. You can feel it detangling your hair with ease!

After drying, this made my hair really shiny, manageable and soft - almost a little too soft as I struggled to get any height in at the roots of my hair! As my hair is blonde, I sometimes struggle to get enough shine in my hair without it lookin weighed down, but this really seemed to do the trick (sorry for the slightly dodgy pic, I cropped my friends face out!)

I definately would buy this again, it was a real treat for my hair, it's made me nterested to try their Joico K-Pak Deep Penetrating Reconstructor Treatment for Damaged Hair, which I suspect may be even more moisturising on my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...